Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 26 April 2010

Photo Tagging Game

Rosemary from "Steadfast Ahoy" tagged me in this little game. 
The rules are easy. I have to post the 8th picture that is in my picture folder and tell the story behind.
Coincidentally I wanted to post this one anyway.






These are my friends Simon and Beccy. They had their wedding on Saturday and it was just beautiful! Sadly I didn't had the chance to take a lot of pictures, in the service I hadn't got a good view on the happy couple and later I forgot to take pictures. 
But I really loved the wedding. The weather was great, it was warm and sunny and they had such a great service, the programme was nice and the food delicious. 
I wish them all the best and God's blessing for their future!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's sweet. I love weddings.

    Visiting to welcome you to SITS :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!