Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Thursday 15 July 2010

30 day fitness challenge

Brandi from mucho mucho bueno bueno (I love her blog! Check it out!) started this little challenge. I think it's great. 
It's basically about working out every day for the next 30 days. When I first heard this I thougt I couldn't do it, because I'm too busy. So I decided to start slow. For now I just try to ride my bike instead of taking the car. Since it's so nice outside it's just lovely to bycicle. And for today I planned to go swimming. 
I think now is the perfect time to start. If I can't do it now, how lazy will I be in winter?



4 comments:

  1. yay!!! im glad you are doing this with me!
    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying my bestest to get into shape and give myself a challenge but I've been so unmotivated. :( I hate it. This is a great idea though. Good luck love! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bike riding! and it's so good for you! what a great

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!