Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Saturday 3 April 2010

I love Postcards.

They make me happy. We have a cute little shop in our village, called "Dies und Das" (This and that) where you can buy expensive decoration stuff and lovely postcards...




Birthday Card for my Cousin, who celebrated his 9th birthday last week.


I love this Vintage Car. This one I bought for myself.


Wedding Card for my friends, they'll have their wedding next month.
It's beautiful, isn't it?


What I love even more than buying postcards is receiving them... so if you ever feel like sending a postcard to someone, ask for my adress. I promise to write back to you.


Yesterday I watched "The Passion of the Christ" for the first time and I cried through almost the whole movie. I think the movie is great because you really can see what Jesus did for us, but also I think it's sad that we need to see things like that to really apprehend how he suffered. You know what I mean? Did you see "The Passion of the Christ"? What do you think about it? 

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful wedding one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta, ich kann Dich so verstehen wenn es zu "Die Passion" kommt. Es geht mir jedes Mal tief ins Herz. Zu erkennen und zu realisieren was Jesus für uns tat... das war wahre Liebe! Hab Dich lieb, Süße!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!