Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 25 April 2010

Fill in the blank Sunday






A little late, but I just loved the questions!

1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is     Buffalo Soldier. Me and my friends loved Bob Marley and the whole reggea culture. Our biggest wish was that he'd be still alive   .

2.  My first concert ever was    I don't remember the first one, but the first one where I went alone was "Wir sind Helden". It was great .

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:      Simon & Garfunkel, Jimi Hendrix, Santana, Bob Marley, The Bangles, Ton Steine Scherben, Led Zeppelin,  Aretha Franklin, Pink Floyd, Buena Vista Social Club, the Cranberries, The Temptations, Eric Clapton, Diana Ross, The Hives, The Strokes, The Stone Roses, Jonny Cash, The La's, The Pixies...    .

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is      hum, that's a tough one. Never made out with music in the background. For a make out scene in a movie i would pick "the Pixies - Hey". It's not very romantic acutally but kind of laid back    .

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was     Clueso in Basel. My friends gave me the ticket for my birthday. I think it was one of the best gifts i ever got    .

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was        hearing my dad playing and listen to his CDs with him. I grew up with a lot of Jazz, Funk, Acoustic Guitar music and oldies Rock. I think he took me to concerts when I couldn't even walk yet :)    .

7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is      "Wedding day Blues" from the 5th Dimension    . 





1 comment:

  1. My fav. music genre is classical. For the longest time, my fav. piece was the Bach double violin concerto, especially the second movement. I have never been to a Rock Concert.

    Here I am "photo tagging" you. Hope you have fun with it. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!