Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Two things I love... around my home

Today I'm playing along with Kassi from BackWoods Fern.
The first thing I love around my home is my brandnew wardrobe. I bought it from Ikea a week ago. I always wanted to have a white wardrobe. I love it!



And the second one is my embellishment-board. I made it together with my mom 
and my brother helped me with the screwing things. I think it looks very nice and it's also very practical, because it helps me to organise my earrings and necklaces.




4 comments:

  1. oooh, i love your wardrobe! looks great!
    and you made the perfect solution for jewelry - turned out great!
    thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... i love your wardrobe...

    in fact I am really jealous of it!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo jealous that you have an Ikea and that fantastic closet! My closet is always a mess, your's is so pretty it pays to keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i insanely loooove your wardrobe!!!! SO PRETTY!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!