Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 30 April 2010

Fill it in!





1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is      "Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei". It's a german movie, don't know if it's available in english. I love the idealism that the people in the movie have   .

2.  My favorite movie as a child was      "Mary Poppins". My best friend and me watched it over and over again. We always tried to fly with our umbrellas.

3.  The best movie quote ever is       "I will make him an offer he can't refuse" from the Godfather. No just kidding. I can't come up with something other   .

4.  My favorite actress is         Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz.      My favorite actor is       Jude Law and Stipe Erceg     .

5.  The movie I could watch over and over is     "Papa ante Portas" with Loriot. Love it. It's too funny   .

6.  My favorite movie genre is      I love french movies and movies that are sociocritical. I also like action movies and Thrillers   .

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is      "Precious".  In germany it's still in the cinemas, but unfortunately this weekend will be way to busy to watch it    .

1 comment:

  1. I can remember our tryings of flying away with our umbrellas... we had a lovely childhood, hadn´t we?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!