Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 19 March 2010

Yay it's Friday!





1.  Today I am wearing    my pyjamas, since yesterday I have a stomach ache and so I stayed in bed   .

2.  My favorite childhood food was     pancakes with sugar and cinammon   and my favorite food  now is   pancakes with mushrooms and onions or with strawberries and whipped cream  .

3.  A day that I am too busy to      stay in the kitchen after lunch, talking to my mum and reading newspaper    is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was      My Best Friend (Mon Meilleur Ami)     and the next movie I want to see is     the Godfather III   .

5.  My favorite smell is      clean laundry (I stole it from Lauren, right)  because, it smells so clean and makes me feel comfortable. In the village I live is a laundry-shop (is this the right word?) and I love to walk past it because of the smell  .

6.  A weird little quirk I have is      I am a grammar freak . If somebody says something wrong I can't shut my mouth, it's like losing control - I must correct them. Usually I am making myself pretty obnoxious with that. (btw my mother tongue is german, so I'm just a german grammar freak, maybe my english will very good someday and I become a English-grammar-freak too)   .

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm      a mix of everything    .






And I'm playing along in Friday Follow once again... Welcome everyone!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend with a lot of sunshine! 

4 comments:

  1. you´re sick? ohmy... and did you get my sms?
    Are you coming tomorrow?
    I´m not coming tonight, b/c today it´s leonies Birthday :) I´m going to see Alice in Wonderland ... yupidu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and all your fill in the blank answers! Sorry you arent feeling well! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Following you from Friday Follow. I hope you will stop by our chaos soon.
    www.erinamundsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Follow!! I am your newest follower!

    Here's my new blog! http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!