Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 26 July 2010

My weekend

Friday Night: My friend Carla and me made a little tour through our lovely city Lörrach. We drank Caipirinha at the Chestercafé and Martinis at the Cubanito.
We went to stop by at the "old Fabric" where our friend Stefan hosted a spontanous party.
We had a lot of fun dancing.


 






Saturday Night I spent again with Carla. Lucky we got into a concert for free. 
We didn't liked it that much but it was fun though.
Later we bought lemonade and chips and went for a walk through the city. 



On Sunday I went to church with my parents and after that we ate pizza with some friends. In the afternoon me and my dad went swimming (1 k!) and went to see Christoph Fuhrbach, a professional cyclist who established a new world record in Grenzach-Wyhlen. He drove his bike up and down a hill for 24 hours and covered a distance of over 21.000 m alitude difference. Impressing, isn't it? He collected a lot of money for a charity project in Peru. Read more here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!