Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 11 July 2010

I'm back

I am sorry, I didn't write anything the last three weeks. 
I was totally in the end-of-semester-stress. I had tons of exams, and the time I didn't study I spent outside, because we had about 110 degrees and since I don't have a lot of trouble with my allergies anymore I just enjoyed the summer. Other than anyone else, I love it, when it's hot. 
In summer I just feel so alive. I don't know why, but I'm just happy all the time, and all the things I normally hate aren't that worse anymore (like getting up at 6:00 every morning).
Everyone wears dresses, and skirts and colourful clothes. I love that. 
I hope I can move to Florida someday, where the weather is hot much longer than here. 

I have a few announcements:

1. Germany won the bronze medal in the soccer worldcup. I got to admit, that I was very, very sad (I almost cried) when we lost against Spain in the semifinals, but third place is still pretty good, isn't it? 



2. Only two and a half weeks until summer holidays. What a lovely, lovely thought.




3. Did you check out this giveaway? Just great, there won't be just one winner, there are 20 prices that can be won! How cool's that? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!