Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 7 July 2014

Hey there

i feel like i am starting a lot of posts with an apology for not posting anything for such a long time, but here we go again: excuse my lack of blogging please.

today i just quickly wanted to update you all a little bit on what is happening in my life.

i finished uni! next week i have my graduation ceremony and will then have a bachelor of arts in politics, philosophy and economics. who would have thought?!

the next year i will be working for my church and attending a leadership training course. i am very excited to dedicate a year to serve the people in my community, study god's word and to grow in my strengths and weaknesses.

in fact, i am so excited that i am not even sad about finishing uni.

i am very grateful for those last three years. i was able to study three subjects that i loved and learn so many new interesting things. what a privilege!
hopefully i will return to study some more in the future but for now i am ready for new things.


this is not the sun setting, 
this is the world moving on.


happy monday friends.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Britta, I cannot believe you are already finished with university! Where did time go? How absolutlely amazing though that you are going to dedicate one year to the ministry. Cannot wait to hear all the stories and amazing things God will be doing in your life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!