Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 26 February 2010

Friday!


I just love Fridays! One thing I love about them is reading Lauren's "fill in the blank". And today I'm taking part in it...

1.  When I'm nervous I     am shivering. And babbling on and on about complete useless topics   .

2.  My favorite item in my closet is     my brand new bath robe. It's purple and incredibly soft. I love it! Too sad I can't wear it in school .

3.       Drinking a cup of tea, eating conrflakes and watching tv series like Gilmore Girls, two and a half men or one tree hill        is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is      Playing all day long with my best friend Simone with my dollhouse. We were so fanciful and creative... we were crafting food for the dolls and clothes. It was always so much fun. 

5.  Something you may not know about me is     that I secretly dream of being a cheerleader   .

6.  A true friend       share their lives with you and take part in yours.  They encourage you to realize your dreams and they are brave enough to tell you when you're walking in the wrong direction. And you can trust them that they'll have your back no matter what   .

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     that I would be someone they love to be friends with. And I hope they'll see Jesus in me :).







3 comments:

  1. A cheerleader? Really? Well then...go for it...I have your back :) love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the same way when i'm nervous... i ramble :)

    i LOVED the answer to your last one... i hope people see Jesus in me too, and that i believe in the power of prayer.

    happy friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bathrobe sounds so cozy. wish i had one...and could wear it to work. haha!

    oh...and i love your answer to #7. i always hope others see jesus in me too....even though it's hard to always show that.

    thanks for playing along this week!

    hope you have a great weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!