Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Thursday 7 July 2011

I've fallen in love with...

...Thougth Catalog.

About 500 different authours contribute their literary rhapsodies.


Maybe someday I'll be one of them. 

I just read an essay published on Thought Catalog by Bart Schaneman. It's titled "On Moving To New York And Being Who You Say You Are". Brilliant.


You can read it here.

To give you a bit of a foretaste:

"Yet, I still don’t understand why people have trouble owning what they are or what they want to be. It’s the wanting-to-be part that’s the most troublesome, I guess. It’s embarrassing to admit that you’re not really what you wish you were."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!