Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 7 September 2015

this is a re-launch

hi! 

after quite a long (summer)break i have decided to re-activate my blog.
if you have visited my blog before you maybe noticed that it has changed slightly. woop woop for my pretty new design! if you haven't been here before: welcome! i am very happy you're stopping by.



if you here for the first time - i thought i'd introduce myself:
i am a 20-something german blogger, living in the uk. my greatest passion is jesus, his gospel and the church. i love music, poetry and knitting. 
last year i graduated from university where i had studied politics, philosophy and economics. 
i love drinking coffee, reading books and being outside. at the moment i am studying a masters degree in sustainable development, training for a half marathon and trying to figure out life as a (nearly) grown up. 




my hope is to blog more regularly in the future and to write about all these different things. 
so make sure you stop by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!