Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 22 September 2015

It's my birthday

i am 25 today! happy birthday to me! 



i love birthdays and to celebrate the fact that i am alive. what a privilege and blessing to be in this world with all it's terrible and beautiful parts. i am so grateful to God for all that he has given me especially the people he put in my life: my boyfriend, my parents, my brother, my church family, my friends. there have been many tough and many happy moments in the last 25 years but through none of it all i had to go alone. so thanks to all the amazing people who were there. 

anyway i stop being soppy now.

as 25 years seems like a milestone and i really like that number i thought it is the perfect time for a bucket list! so here we go...



things i wish for and things i would like to do before i am 30 (in no particular order)

1) start every day by talking to jesus.
2) run a half marathon.
3) see noah and the whale live.
4) visit india.
5) get married.
6) open an etsy shop.
7) read brave new world.
8) get a cat.




9) buy a house.
10) figure out how to live a sustainable life.
11) have a baby.
12) visit japan.
13) read lord of the rings.
14) get back into horse riding.
15) buy a meal for a homeless person.
16) help plant a church. 



17) learn a new language (spanish or french)
18) visit iceland.
19) see the tallest man on earth live.
20) get good at playing guitar.
21) join a choir.
22) plant a tree.
23) grow my own vegetables.
24) kiss at the top of the empire state building.
25) sleep under the stars.


hope you all have an amazing day today whether it is your birthday or not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!