Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Thursday 24 June 2010

My 100 post.

This is kind of special, don't you think? The hundred post? 
I don't really know something special to say today,
but this post won't be like this:



Because I have something to say. It's not hundred-post-related-stuff, but special though.

First: Last week, on Thursday was my mom's birthday. A little late, but I still wanted to mention it here. Happy Birthday, mom! I love you!



Second: Since Tuesday my father is a PD. Dr.! And since today he is one year older. Happy Birthday Dad! You are great! Love you!


Third: Germany won yesterday! 





What a eventful and happy week! 




3 comments:

  1. Your parents look young and happy. You know what they say: Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. :) Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAve you an award on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!