Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Saturday 26 March 2011

Great week!

On Monday I wrote my very last final! I can not describe what a great feeling it is to finally be done with Kafka, calculus, British Empire and Feuerbach.
In the afternoon we had a little party in our schoolyard which was really funny. I never was tipsy in school before...
In the evening I went out with a bunch of people from my year eating pizza. Originally we had planned to "pub crawl" but we realised that our town is not really buzzing with parties on a monday evening. However, we had a lot of fun.
Tuesday I had to get up really early because me and my dad had to catch a train that brought us to Zurich from where we flew to Manchester, were we took another train to Lancaster. 
I tell you: This is one beautiful city with the most friendly people! 
Wednesday we started our day with a great breakfast in our hotel, reading, relaxing and swimming in the hotel pool. In the afternoon we attended the Open Day of Lancaster University. Such a great place! I would love to go there immediately! 


Thursday we visited the city and later journeyed back to Germany. We arrived at midnight at home from where I went in town to have another party with schoolmates. It was a lot of fun.


Friday we had the greatest weather. My friend Carla and me went into town, eating, shopping and just to enjoy the sun. 



I loved this week and I am excited for the rest of it!


PS:
I can't stop listening to this song. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!