Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 18 May 2010

A week full of pleasant anticipation.


The Day that I waited for for months is coming closer and closer...

Great events cast their shadows before...

Yes, you're right. Or not. 
On Saturday I'll be flying to the U.S.A.! I am so excited! For those who not know: I've never been outside of Europe before and now me and my dad go on a vacation to America! First we'll visit New York, then Philadelphia, Washington, Atlantic City, Miami, Orlando and the Keys. 
The last week I did a lot of planning what I want to see in New York, because we only have four days there so we want to squeeze in as much as possible. 
On thing we're planning to see is the Museum of Modern Art. I love to go to museums and see pictures of great artists like these:


Paul Cézanne


Paul Cézanne


Vincent Van Gogh


Vincent Van Gogh


Ernst Ludwig Kirchner


Ernst Ludwig Kirchner


Oskar Kokoschka


Oskar Kokoschka


Marc Chagall


Picasso


Picasso


Paul Gauguin


Paul Gauguin


Roy Lichtenstein

I am so looking forward to it!

9 comments:

  1. oh i´m so happy for you! don´t forget my stone ;)
    oh and some of the pantings look like I draw them.. I know you aren´t supposed to say that but I think I could do better!
    <3 love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trip sounds like it will be so much fun! will you be driving the whole time or flying from NY to Florida? well, when you're passing through virginia, think of me, that's where i live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attila the Hun :)3:08 pm, May 21, 2010

    Have a very nice trip! I'm sure you'll love it!
    All the best, Attila from Hungary (I hope you remember me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I remember you!! :) How are you?
    Where you living at the moment? Hope you are well!
    Be richly blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have an amazing trip!

    I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you could swing by Canada on your way. We will be so close. You will love NYC. Don't forget to spend a sunny afternoon in Central Park...my favourite part of the whole city. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attila the Hun :)11:09 am, May 30, 2010

    I'm pretty good, thanks but very busy nowadays. Tomorrow is the day of my state exam here in Debrecen and I feel a bit nervous about it. I hope you are very very well and I can read about your US trip in English too:). All the best, Attila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attila the Hun :)11:13 am, May 30, 2010

    Oh, and congratulations on being the winners of Eurovision 2010:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attila the Hun :)11:13 am, May 30, 2010

    and on beating us yesterday 3:0 :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!