Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 3 June 2013

it's a new month, it's a new day



things i'm looking forward to this month

  • going to the lake district with my parents
  • celebrating my friend naomi's wedding
  • travel to the eastern sea with my brother
  • the beginning of summer. 


being done with my exams will give me a lot of free time, which i want to use purposefully. so here a few things i want to do this month:

  • spend time with jesus. study his word. pray. enjoy his presence. 
  • going raw for a couple of days a week, and choose wisely what i eat, so it's healthy for me and the environment (i just bought "crazy sexy kitchen" by kris carr - very inspirational!)
  • read. (list of books i want to read coming up soon!) 




may the month of june be fabulous! have a great week!


ps: got my last exam today - keep your fingers crossed! 



pictures via weheartit, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!