Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Back in the UK!

I just realised that I haven't posted something on here in over a month... Life has been very busy these last couple of weeks - I enjoyed the last summer days with my friends, celebrated my birthday, went to Italy and moved houses! I am back in England now, not living in halls anymore but in a lovely little house with three other girls.
Lectures started again and so far I am really enjoying to be back in Lancaster. My brother is still here this week, which is very nice.
I will try to upload some pictures the next days or weeks from summer and to be a bit more present around here.
Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!