Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Saturday 23 June 2012

i'm okay

a couple of days ago i had a conversation with a friend, she blogs too, about writing anonymously. i said it would be easier to be honest. but then i thought, i don't want to hide my feelings, my thoughts. 
i am not ashamed for what i am going through and that i am dealing with most of it through writing.
well, sometimes this thick sadness washes over me, for no reason at all. or for no reason i can see. and then it helps me to write. it is one of my ways to handle the sadness. 
because i can. handle it, i mean. 
so please don't worry about me. 
even though i feel tired, i get up and eat colourful food, 
and breathe the cold air, and play my guitar. 
i honour my rituals, and i savour life. 
it's just a little harder. but it's ok.

via tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you start feeling better soon. Good for you not giving in to sadness and fatigue. Things will turn around eventually. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this sadness... it goes away my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!