Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 3 October 2011

Hello from Lancaster!

A lot has happened since my last post: I went on the most amazing vacation in the US with my family, had my farewell Party and now moved to Lancaster.
I thought about starting a new blog with the title "Learning, Loving, Laughing - my life at Lancaster" because I really like alliterations and I hope that my time here will be filled with laughing, learning and love. I didn't do it, because I think I won't have the time for so much learning, laughing and updating blogs, but I will try to keep you posted here.
So far it started off really well. I have a cute little room, nice flatmates and I am so excited about all what comes!

1 comment:

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!