Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hello, there!

I am still alive. I hope you are too.
There is a lot going on at the moment. I graduated from High School, had a lot of exams, parties and formals. Last week I went on holidays to Mallorca (pictures later this week) and now I am back spending a lot of my time with friends and writing university applications.
It's kind of a weird time I must say. I am not a High School student anymore but also not yet a University student.
I  spend all of my free time with my beloved friends and try not to think about that I maybe won't see them for a long time. Everyday I picture myself someplace else, studying or working.
It's scary, this uncertainty but I must say I kind of like it. It feels like every door is open and it's totally up to me which one I will choose. I find it really exciting to think about all the new things I will learn in my near future, all the people I will meet, all the new places I will explore.
And the best thing is - I know I can trust God in this crazy time. He is in control and he knows what is best for me. Isn't that great?

Sunset over our street the other day

1 comment:

  1. Love that time! It's summer, you're finished and ready to get into new waters! God has great plans for you. Never think small of you! God sure doesn't!! Love you, Britta!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!