Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 22 April 2011

Fill it in!



1.   Fridays are       the light on the end of the tunnel (if you had a bad week). It's the beginning of the weekend and so the day for being lazy and relax so you are well rested for the weekend   .

2.    playing the guitar/piano, having a picnick with friends, spring, sun and bird tweeting    make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is    uuh a lot. Books or movies that tell stories of people who live a responisble life, who follow their dreams and fight for something bigger than their own personal wishes. Blogs that show creativity. My friends. My mum. A good church service. Music. Food... etc    .

4.  If I had the day off today I would     actually i have the day off. I have to clean my room but after that I think I will make me some iced coffee, lay in the sun and read  .

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    oh I really don't know. My room is really cozy I think. On my bed are many blankets and pillows, I have a lot of pictures and cards on my wall, plants, and a blue wall. Most of the time it isn't so tidy. But I like it .

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm          a greenie. Haha don't know how to translate this to English. But if I would be an American I would elect Democrats .

7.  I'd like to go to       New York      so I could      go to museumss, jazz clubs, restaurants and the Empire State Building . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!