Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Pretty Prints

I LOVE travelling. I gladly skip cinema-visits and buy the cheap clothes to save my money for a trip to someplace in world. I think I could list a hundred aspects of travellingt that I love. One thing I do not like so much is riding a plane. I'm not afraid of flying, but I always get sick and feel like throwing up all the time. It's the same with cars, ships and busses. Trains are quite okay.
But even though being in a plane is not my favorite thing I really love that you get free magazines. When I flew to the US this year (see here and here and here) I got this magazine. It was actually quite boring but it had some pretty nice prints in it.

the cover



my favorite
i feel like buying lipstick 
when i look at it 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!