Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 14 January 2011

What makes you happy?




1.   I feel happy when       when I have something to look forward to, like today I'm looking forward to tomorrow where I will spend some time with my friend Carla. Or when my birthday is coming up. I feel happy when I have an creative idea. I feel happy when I'm reading. I feel happy when I watch Gilmore Girls and drink coffee    . When I ride my bike in spring and hear the birds singing. When I am at Starbucks. When I go to the hairdresser. I think I could continue this list forever. 

2.  I get silly when    I am alone in the car. I turn on the radio and sing with it really loud and off key    .

3.  Something that makes me sad is          when I think of people to whom I used to be really close with and now don't have no more contact  .

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is     people who can't stop judging you. people who drive slow. when someone talks in a unnecessarily loud voice. When I have to get up early. When people make loud smacking noises while they're eating. I think I could continue this list forever too  .

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was         I don't remember anything. How lame .

6.  I am so thankful for          my stuff. I know that's totally materialistc, but I am so thankful for my macbook, for all my books and my comfy bed   .

7.  I feel loved when       when somebody cooks for me or invites me for coffee. And when I get a present. (Ya, I know materialistic again). But it doesn't need to be expensive, just from the heart. And I feel really loved when I get a handwritten letter.         .




2 comments:

  1. love all of your answers! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely loving all of your answers.

    I also love having things to look forward to. And receiving handwritten letters! :)

    ~tasia
    http://tayirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!