Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 6 June 2010

I'm back!

At Home again! 
It's good to be here, I really missed my mum and brother and my own bed but I am also really sad that our trip to the US is already over! 
It was so amazing. I LOVE America. 


Reporting about the whole trip in just one post is nearly impossible so I'll tell you little by little. And you get to see some of the thousand of pictures I shot. 
Today I'm really tired (I am awake since almost 30 hours) so I won't gonna write much.


I'm just telling you, I learned one new thing about myself: 
I hate flying. 
I can't hear anything because I have pressure on my ears all the time, I get a headache and I feel really nauseous. The only cool thing about flying is the start. I love the moment when the plane lifts-off. And of course the place where the plain lands you. And okay one more cool thing: the lookout.


In Zürich



Still over Switzerland

The Alps

America!




First Glance at the New York Skyline

The Mini Aircraft which brought us from Philadelphia to NY





3 comments:

  1. it sounds and looks amazing! you have to tell me everything tomorrow :)
    I missed you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had a good time over here in the states, and i can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!