Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 30 January 2011

I love reading blogs.

Last week we had a discussion in our english class wether the world is getting worse or better. I think it's hard to find an answer to that, because there are parts in the world, where a lot of people suffer from war, famine, natural desasters and other horrible things, but these are things that were always happening.
I for myself can only say, that I am happy to live in the twentyfirst century. I am happy to have the same rights as men, to be able to go to school, to travel the world and to enjoy all the modern technologies, most of all the internet. I looove the internet. And to come to my point, I love the blogspehere. I am really thankful to my friend Larissa, who introduced me to it. She by the way has a absolutely great blog, check it out here. Her posts are always profound and relevant.
Aaand this morning I stumbled upon the cooles giveaway ever. Actually it's kind of dumb of me to share it with you, because then you all enter and my chances of winning it are increasing. But as you know, I am really selfless. Okay, here it is. Go see for yourself.
I hope you all have a lovely sunday. I will do what I did all week long: studying.
See you next week!
If i had a work place such as this, I think studying would be more fun.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! SO glad that have found your blog. And, your first discussion here is really interesting - whether the world is getting better or worse. I have to agree with you that I love living in the present with all of the opportunity we have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar convo in my journalism class! To be honest, blogs have re-instilled my faith in Love, happiness & everyday life in general. It's such a breath of fresh air, especially when meeting such great people like you!

    xoxo-

    p.s. totally agree on the giveaway point. i usually don't wanna tell people so i have better chances of winning! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!