Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 2 January 2011

Fill in the blank Sunday






I am two days late with this post, but I think New Year is still kind of recent.


1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)       both awesome and lame. I just love love love fireworks, so that is pretty awesome but often new year's partys end up kind of weird. I don't know why.

2.  Last New Year's Eve I   I was sick and watched "Dinner for One" 4 times in a row  .

3.  My New Year's resolution is       1) to give my best in my upcoming finals and 2)to live healthy, eat good food and do sports  .

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   relaxed   .

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is      maybe they will bring back the 80s style. Flares. I don't really know. 

6.  This New Year's Eve I was          at a party with my brother, some friends, good food, music and Feuerzangenbowle (it is a punch that burns, looks really pretty)  .

7.  A fresh start is       a good motivation to start over or try something new. But I think the first of January shouldn't be the only date to do so         .


I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve and a great year ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!