Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Today...

...I drove my bike to school. (Because it's good for the environment and it's healthy).
While I was doing that I listened to Pink Floyd and all the time I felt like you feel when you are really looking forward to something, full of joyous anticipation. I kept thinking: "To what am I looking forward to?"
And then I realised, that I'm not happy because there's something great in the future, but that I was fully enjoying the moment and being happy because of the present. And even though this moment wasn't very special or extraordinary I was so glad, just to be in this world, to live, to breath and to know all this is a present of God - for me.

via weheartit

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Britta! I love these moments where you are just in the moment, knowing you are at the right time at the right place. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!