Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 28 October 2011

Some clarification



This week I watched "He's just not that into you". I really like this movie and I think it contains a lot of truth. 
Truth that I sometimes need to remind myself of. 
I thought a lot about these truths this week and came to the conclusion that I do not want to be the kind of woman who sits next to the phone waiting for some guy to call. 

I don't want to put my life on hold for a guy who is not fully appreciating me - the whole package with all my quirks, fears and sillyness. 
Someone who is not really passionate about loving God and loving life. 
Someone who does not even know what he wants.

Therefore I will not be upset if someone does not call, does not ask me out, does not think of me.
Because I am in the process of learning more and more who I am and what I want. 

2 comments:

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!