Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 16 April 2010

Fill in the blank Friday!





1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     switch of my alarm clock and set it again (it hasn't a snooze button) and I while I get up I pray to Jesus, that he'll bless the day and thank him that I can sleep in at the weekend   .

2.  Every night before bed  I    put bodylotion and labello on and set my alarm clock  .

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      different things... I like distracting myself than, hang out with good friends, watch TV Shows or take a shower. I don't know why but after a hot shower I always feel better.

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     when people don't put off the engine of their car when they get out their car to pick something up or when the railway crossing gate is closed. It makes me sick   .

5.  Social situations    annoy me   .

6.  I like to collect      books and dvds. But books are my favorite. I wish to have my own library sometime. A room that has nothing else than bookshelves filled with books in it. What a nice imagination   .

7.  Weekends are for      taking photos, doing sports, partying, relaxing, doing nothing, spending time with friends and family, going to curch, cleaning up and most importatn: eating breakfast   .

6 comments:

  1. oohhh! a room full of books! A dream of mine, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4- or when they're at the gas station too! i hate that :)

    happy friday!!! i love your answer to #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow!!

    www.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love reading too and social situations stress me out! Stopping by from Lauren's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!