Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Saturday 12 February 2011

Weekend Love

First an announcement: It's my brothers birthday! Happy Birthday Martin! I love you! :)

My best friend Carla, my brother and me


Second: It's exact 30 days until my finals. Last week we had "simulated finals" which was very exhausting. But I am happy they are over for now and this weekend I do not have to study that much. The next weeks will be loaded with revising and reading for my finals, so if I won't blog so regulary you know why.



Third: 
I bought the cutest, most inspiring book the other day. I just read the first two chapters but I am already thrilled about this book: 



Last but not least:
One of my favorite reads in the blogsphere is "Dolce Vita - the sweet life". Micaela's posts are always so inspiring and beautiful.
She is hosting a giveaway right now - it's absolutely awesome. So go check it out!



I hope your weekend will be filled with sun, love and fun! 
xo




2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BROTHER!! i hope martin had a great one :)

    and i hope you are excited that in 30 days you'll be done with your finals!! all my best wishes to you.

    i MUST check out that book and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the bit about my giveaway and my blog. it means SO much to me. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ho!!! Bestimmt wird Dein Abitur ganz toll! Ich freu mich Dich bald wieder zu sehen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!