Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 29 September 2013

future and flamenco




i saw this band about a week ago. the ticket was an early birthday gift my dad gave me.

and as i sat there - being immersed and bewitched by the sounds that were surrounding me - it suddenly clicked.

in this moment it all made sense. suddenly i knew that finding one's way isn't so much about defining the final destination - but more about figuring out the next step - and than the next and then the next. going through doors and doors and doors - without really knowing what is behind.

but every step, every space after every door - in itself is important and full of meaning.

there it was. all the loose ends in my head came together. and i knew what i needed to do.
and i sighed  - with relief and gratitude.

and i realised - that the authour of the most beautiful, magical and most expressive language of all - music -is also the authour of my life. and this excites me beyond words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!