Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Thursday 12 September 2013

hello autumn

it feels like last week was summer and this week is fall.
a week ago i still went swimming and today i took a walk wearing a jacket.

but nevertheless i am happy to welcome fall.
i love it so much when the air is cool and crisp and it smells so heavenly earthy - like rain and leaves and tea under a blanket and pumpkin pie.

autumn also represents a season of new beginnings for me. 
summer often is a time of great adventure, of learning, of making new experiences.
and so it feels like autumn always marked a new beginning, going back to school or university with new wisdom, new attitudes and new insights.

well, in this spirit of "newness" i was inspired to do some modifications around here as well.
as you may have noticed there are some new pages where you can find some info about myself, my church, and you'll find my posts on music, faith and my writing all in one place.

i hope i will be able to post on here more regularly, so be sure to stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!