Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dear November,

to be honest: you are not really causing good associations in me.
You are grey, cold and full of opportunities to wallow in self-pity.
I once heard your the month, in that most people die.
But I decided to give you a new chance to be the mother (or the father?) of 30 enlightening days. It is all a question of attitude, isn't it?

Anna from Little Reminders of Love inspired me to set some goals for this new month.

1. Become an eager beaver. Well... at least I will try to get my work done.
2. Look about for a bicycle.
3. Be aware of what makes me happy and go for it.
4. Take pictures.
5. Try to keep my chocolate consumption at a sane level.

Alright, my friend, I hope we will get along.
I'm excited for our time together.


via wehearit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!