Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Wednesday 29 May 2013

best time of the year

one of my favourite things to do is writing. 
when i sit down with pen and paper, that is when all the chaos in my head suddenly makes sense. writing somehow makes me able to express what i think and feel and wonder. the things i experience become more real, deeper, when they are captured in ink. 
when i write regularly, i am happier and calmer. giving outlet to creativity somehow nourishes yet another idea and makes room for more inspiration.
sadly i often don't find the time in the midst of my everyday life to sit down and to wait for the words. 
but yesterday i wrote some haikus about spring, that i wanted to share with you. i love haikus. they are just perfect for a little revision break. 
one in english and one in german...  

again it is the season
that keeps my smiling for no reason
spring

ein regentropfen
lauer wind in meinem haar
englischer frühling

have a lovely, creative, inspiring day! 

dazzled by the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!