Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Thursday 26 January 2012

Exhaustion

It's only Thursday, but I feel like it should be Sunday -
this week is so long.
It was full of studying and procrastination.
Affected by the wish for more respect.
More politeness. More gentlemen.
More people who are nice without ulterior motives.
More warmth, more sun.

One of those weeks, where I rather want to sleep than be awake.

But in weeks like this, there's music.
Music that soothes my soul, refreshes my mind, strengthens my living will.

And there is this voice inside me,
telling me that life may not be easy but that I can do it.

And there is Meg Fee writing about happiness.
"Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not."

And there am I knowing that God is there.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!