Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Sunday 8 May 2011

And once again...

... fill in the blanks!



1.   What I love most about my home is       my bed. our balcony. the view on the river rhine   .

2.  I'm excited because,    it's only three more weeks of school and then I'm done. Like forever  .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     go running or sleep   .

4.  Currently I am craving   an apple  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she's always there for me and that she cares for me. When I am sick she makes me tea and brings it to my bed. When I am sad she's comforting me. I also love it that we can talk about everything     .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be        I don't know. Maybe "life's a shuffled playlist" .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be        vegetables. I guess. 


pictures from our garden

Last but not least: 
Happy mother's day! 
Mama, I love you! You're my hero!
last year in Munich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!