Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Monday 22 November 2010

Yes, No, Maybe

At the moment I have to make a lot of decisions. One of them is about fighting for a dream, that probably won't come true or just give it up.
One the one hand I'm afraid of failing and being dissapointed but I also got hope. On the other hand I'm afraid of regret but I also long for relief and it would open up the opportunity to find a new dream.
I don't like making decisions.

Okay. Now I stop being so serious.
Isn't this cute? I wanna have this cute little baby pig!

2 comments:

  1. Hey meine Liebe... ich weiß zar nicht um welchen Traum es sich handelt, aber ich möchte Dich einfach ermutigen, dass ein Traum immer noch besser ist als kein Traum und dass manchmal Träume anders in Erfüllung gehen wie wir es uns vorstellen, aber wenn wir Gott vertrauen wird er unsere Vorstellung immer übertreffen! Hab dich lieb. Ramona

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!