Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Friday 26 November 2010

An Ode to Wikipedia

I just say it: I love Wikipedia. 
Wikipedia is one of the main reasons why I want to have an iPhone. It would be so great to have it always by my side or actually - in my pocket. 
For me Wikipedia displays a place of endless knowledge and random facts about almost everything. Many times it helped me doing my homework or finishing papers.
It doesn't matter whether I want to know what's the name of an actor who plays a certain character in my favorite TV Show, or how many books Shakespeare wrote or
where on earth Căușeni is - Wikipedia knows everything.
Thanks to Jimmy Wales.



PS:
The first snow arrived this night in Southern Germany... 
Although I'm not a winter fan, I do like snow.
It makes everything sparkly and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!