Favourite Scribblings

                                                   

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Hello. I'm back!

Hey everyone. I am still alive. 
I am sorry for vanishing into thin air for so long. There's no other reason for my lack of blogging than my lack of inspiration. And a huge lack of time.


So... what's new? 


First: I am 20 years old now! (Pretty old, don't you think?)


--> This was the invitation to my Party. It was a very small party, just my brother and my closest friends. We spent a really nice evening, eating, laughing and having good converstation.






Second: I've made a trip to Oxford in September with my Dad. I stayed there before, but I just fell in Love with this beautiful city all over again.

Third: I sent applications for University to England last week...  I am really excited. I applied for PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics). And now I wait, pray and study. Sometimes I feel like the homework just don't come to an end. So please excuse my just sporadical blogging.

xo Britti

1 comment:

  1. so schön Dir zu hören :-) du warst in Oxford? nice... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments sweeten my day! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!